Financial Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbaker40

Prayer Partner
I need financial help I don't know where to go for help could someone help me out I need ###.###.## to pay all my bills and be able to help out any church I go to I like helping out other so please would some help me out with this money problem I have please :tinycry4:
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
242
I need help. I have lost all my savings to a scam and the bank said they will not do anything. Please pray for me to get back the money and the scammers stop their actions. They do not realise what kind of suffering they cause. No one needs this kind of financial suffering. I have three...
Replies
11
Views
190
I am asking and believing in God for a financial help to pay for my car insurance and to take care of my dad.
Replies
13
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom