Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help I know I need to respect my husband but I don't respect him right now because he is a couch potato and doesn't do anything around the house. Please help me to find ways to respect him and please help him to want to clean up around himself.
Replies
8
Views
198
Jesus, please help me, I know I am full of sins and I am good for nothing. Please find me a way. Every day I am under stress from my job and have no support from anyone, Jesus, you are the one only behind me. Jesus, give me a miracle, I don't know how I can survive from my job and from my...
Replies
4
Views
38
I am asking for financial help to repay my loan, also a new home where my husband can be with us to help take care of the baby when I have to go work.
Replies
4
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom