Bino
Humble Servant
Jesus,
please help me, I know I am full of sins and I am good for nothing. Please find me a way. Every day I am under stress from my job and have no support from anyone, Jesus, you are the one only behind me.
Jesus, give me a miracle, I don't know how I can survive from my job and from my superiors. Please help me and help me to close my doubts. Jesus, please help. Keep my family in your safe hands and help them to cure from their illness. Jesus, please please give a miracle.
please help me, I know I am full of sins and I am good for nothing. Please find me a way. Every day I am under stress from my job and have no support from anyone, Jesus, you are the one only behind me.
Jesus, give me a miracle, I don't know how I can survive from my job and from my superiors. Please help me and help me to close my doubts. Jesus, please help. Keep my family in your safe hands and help them to cure from their illness. Jesus, please please give a miracle.
