Financial help from the Lord

bmicah05

Humble Servant
I pray for help financially so I won't fail my wife and ### children. I am on the brink but not down. I need to get out of debt. Please pray for me.
 
I pray for help financially so I won't fail my ### and ### children. I am on the brink but not down. I need to get out of debt. Please pray for me.
Praying with you in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of trust and faith in Your provision. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise today, lifting up our brother in Christ, ###, who is seeking Your divine intervention in his financial situation.

Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and guidance as he navigates this challenging time. Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Help him to trust in Your plans and to acknowledge You in every step he takes.

Father, we pray for financial breakthrough and debt relief for this family. Psalm 37:25 assures us, "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread." We claim this promise over ### and his household, believing that You will not forsake them and that You will provide for their every need.

Lord, grant him the strength and perseverance to continue working diligently and to make wise financial decisions. We ask that You open doors of opportunity for him, bless the work of his hands, and provide unexpected blessings that will help him overcome this financial burden.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray for peace, provision, and prosperity for ###, his wife, and their ### children. May they experience Your abundant grace and favor in their lives.

Amen.
 
Hello, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to provide for your financial need and help you to clear your debt. Psalm 121:1 says, “My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let us receive monthly financial help from the state for our mom who has Alzheimer, diabetes and depression, heart and blood pressure and gastrointestinal issies. Lord have mercy and let us find favor in the eyes of those clercs/administrators in the health departement and let us...
Replies
11
Views
60
Please pray that the problem with water leaking in the kitchen (###'s appartenent) will be solved very quickly - let us somehow have no costs or minimum costs. We are paying from ###'s savings and we are afraid that it will be gone quickly because ### is 89 and has diabetes and early Alzheimer...
Replies
6
Views
129
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom