Financial Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Ferumegar

Guest
Almighty Father I thank you for everything. Almighty Father I pray for the cure of my kids, heal them, bless them, guide them, protect them, grant them wisdom, and cover them with the precious blood of Jesus in Jesus name, I humbly pray for an urgent financial breakthrough in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Almighty God:

You are the creator of everything and You can make something out of nothing. It is my prayer that Your child be delivered from financial embarrassment. Forgive her Mighty God and grant her wisdom in the art of stewardship and budgetting. Make a way of escape so she will be empowered to acquire the things that are needed, to help others, and to give to Your cause. Through the blood of Jesus I pray.. Amen
 
Father you said that healing is the children's bread I know you're an all powerful all-knowing God, so you know the complete situation. I pray for divine healing for these children.. I pray that you would give them divine protection. Keeping them safe from all harm and danger. I plead the blood of Jesus over their lives. I pray that you would give them wisdom and divine understanding. Lead them into all righteousness I pray. Father you said that you would provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. I pray father that you would provide this urgent financial need. I pray that you would give them wisdom in the area of finance. For you said he that is faithful with little, shall be made great over much in Jesus name I pray Amen

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
109
I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
119
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom