Financial Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quaeraelara

Guest
My name is ### ### Please pray so that I can be financial free I don't know what to do any more every where I go to apply for a lone I'm denied please pray.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord, may you grant her favour to get a job in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will honor this prayer request that has been posted.

Let’s Pray…God with all my heart I pray in Jesus’ name, that You will hear and honor this prayer request. God I thank You for loving me. Lord you told me in Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I thank You for that promise.

God I praise you for what You are doing, about to do, and will do in my life. God I appreciate You, not just for Your blessing, but for who You are. God bless me in every area of my life. Supply all my need. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desire, determination, know how, strength, and power to spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally take excellent care of myself and all that You have and will bless me with for the Glory Of God. Lord Jesus please do this for me, the writer of this prayer, and all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. We can’t do this with out Your help and guidance Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our thoughts, our actions, our words, our footsteps, and everything that we take into our mind, body, and spirit.

I loose peace over our mind and thoughts. Let your precious Holy Spirit begin to saturate each one of us, wrapping us in a blanket of peace, joy, and wisdom. Place a hedge of protection around us and cover us in Your blood Lord. I thank you for victory because we serve a God that will do exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. I ask these things in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Be Encouraged Child of God!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD, TO MAKE OUR REQUEST KNOWN UNTO YOU. LORD YOUR CHILD HAS MADE HER REQUEST AND I'M ASKING IN JESUS NAME RIGHT NOW, THAT YOU WILL GRANT IT TO HER. SATAN YOU HAVE TO GO! THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS AGAINST YOU, YOU NO LONGER HAVE A STRONG HOLD ON THIS INDIVIDUAL ANYMORE, LOOSE HER AND LET HER GO! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN! GO IN PEACE AND KNOW GOD IS GOOD AND HE'LL DO ABOVE ANYTHING YOU CAN ASK OF THINK. BE BLESSED!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Godly restoration from debt, bad financial habits, eviction, and foreclosure. I want to be debt free now and forever. I pray this for my entire bloodline. We will steward everything God gives us moving forward with wisdom and diligence. We will allow God's power and discipline to...
Replies
16
Views
210
I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
109
Life in I get to live stayyyyyy somewhere where I can have a financial freedom urgently so I can afford my needs my 2 cats needs no worries in comfort please thats it thats all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom