Financial Difficulties

  • Thread starter Thread starter mommymeidda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mommymeidda

Guest
I want you to pray for ### & ### my husband is the pastor of the The Gospel Mission of Jesus Christ. We are currently experiencing financial difficulties, I am no longer working only ### and we have 4 children (###-###,###-###,###-### & ###-###). We are studying, but experiencing different difficulties and hinderances, pray that God will help us complete these studies in Jesus name. I am constantly procrastinating & stalling please pray for me, we want to stay in Him and choose Him always.
 
You cannot afford to stall, get the will of Jesus back in YOU, be a warrior in Christ and keep positive, we all feel like that sometimes but we gootta create it, bless in JESUS.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name with all my heart, “That You will bless and encourage me to surrender all of me to You. I present and surrender to You my heart and my life. I give you my heart. Bless me to come to know You in all Your ways and love You with an insatiable (ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge) love. I surrender my thought life and appetites to You. Do what You need to do in me to make me whole in You. I give you permission to deliver me from me. Don’t let me be deceived. Don’t let me play the fool. If there is anything in my life that I place above my relationship with You, reveal it to me and do what You need to do to get my life in order. Help me get my priorities in order and keep my focus on You. If I have to say goodbye to friendships, relationships, or things in my life that You are not pleased with, I am willing. Lord Jesus help me and give me the strength to let it go.

Walk me back through my past and heal the wounds that are there. Heal me completely. Make me whole in You. Prepare me for what you have prepared for me. Make me ready for what you have ready for me. Show me the importance of and how to develop my skills. Show me how to always take God seriously, respect the things of God, and God’s Word. Anoint Me Lord Jesus when I am ready to do what You have called me to do. Teach me how to respect and protect that anointing. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God do this for us all in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, so be it!

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Deuteronomy 30:8-9 & 1 Samuel 15:22)
 
```html
Child of God,



My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).



Let’s Pray[FONT:Papyrus]:[/FONT][FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT][FONT:Papyrus]God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It![/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Encourager ###, LM, CS[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister[/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]www.theencourager.net[/FONT] /www.encourager.us

[FONT:Papyrus] [/FONT]

[FONT:Papyrus]PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. [/FONT]
```
 
Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Psalm 37:21

The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and gives.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.

Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Love through Christ cures all. Amen.
default_mischievous.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, our family has been facing many unexpected challenges that require a significant amount of money. In hopes of easing our financial burden, I invested in the stock market. However, shortly afterward, a series of unfavorable international events caused the market to decline sharply...
Replies
11
Views
190
Please pray for my family and me. We are currently facing a large financial shortfall, and I had hoped to supplement our income through stock market investments. Unfortunately, recent market volatility has resulted in unrealized losses that have become difficult for me to bear. With the market...
Replies
10
Views
257
Dear God, Why can't I sell ### for at least $### before the bank takes it, or why am I stuck with massive debts I cannot afford? God, Have mercy on me!
Replies
10
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom