Financial difficulties

Tannigainey

Disciple of Prayer
I really have financial difficulties now, I owe a lot of loan, I have been running up and down to get help, but no help.. I am very tired and depressed now... I have been praying and fasting.. this loan keeps going up.. please pray for ###.. I am not like this before.
 
```markdown
I really have financial difficulties now, I owe a lot of loan, I have been running up and down to get help, but no help.. I am very tired and depressed now... I have been praying and fasting.. this loan keeps going up.. please pray for me.. I am not like this before.

Finances:​

If you are unemployed - ask God for seed money - when it comes give into His Kingdom. It will multiply and jobs will appear. God provides seeds.
​

I needed money 40 years ago and God had me give him my last $1000. I was completely broke for about 2 hours then over a few months God got me a job that lasted 30 years. I have tithed ever since. I will be praying for you.
​

You are God's child and He loves you. He says all things are possible to those who believe. God has a very detailed plan to make you financially successful. Here are some scriptures to guide you on your journey to financial success.
​

​

3John 1:2​

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.
​

​

Philippians 4:19​

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
​

​

Prov.10:22​

The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
​

​

Also, God says you have to sow before you can reap. When you give into God's kingdom He says He will give back to you more than you gave. A farmer plants a seed and it produces a stalk of up to 100 seeds in return. If you begin giving to God - you are planting a seed and God will honor that by giving back to you. Here are scriptures on sowing.
​

​

Luke 6:38​

38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Malachi 3:10
Bring all the tithes (the tenth) into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you [so great] a blessing until there is no more room to receive it.
​

​

Galatians 6:7-9​

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you do not have money to sow into God's kingdom He says He will provide you with the seed money. When you get it don't spend it, plant it into God's kingdom and watch for the harvest that God will send. He promises up to a 100 fold return. That means you give $1 and God gives you back $100. I will be praying for you.

2Cor.9:10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.

Proverbs 3:9–10: Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.
​

Job 22:21: “Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:
​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You are the God who provides all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for Your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Fill me with Your peace and confidence in the promise of Your care for me in time of need. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
142
Recently, our family has been facing many unexpected challenges that require a significant amount of money. In hopes of easing our financial burden, I invested in the stock market. However, shortly afterward, a series of unfavorable international events caused the market to decline sharply...
Replies
11
Views
195
Please pray for my family and me. We are currently facing a large financial shortfall, and I had hoped to supplement our income through stock market investments. Unfortunately, recent market volatility has resulted in unrealized losses that have become difficult for me to bear. With the market...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,405
Messages
16,799,517
Members
649,910
Latest member
Cioraenmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom