Financial burden

Jayoung

Servant of All
Our financial situation seems hopeless to me. Our business has come to a complete halt because of the drop in oil prices. I need a huge miracle and God is my only hope. Please join with me that God will send a blessing so that we can pay all our bills and restore the oil industry. So many of us are suffering from this fall in prices.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am asking for financial assistance and to just live comfortable. I am struggling monthly and working 3 jobs . I pray and ask for god to help my business with graphic design for shirts as well as our rental properties. I would be ok if both businesses would pick up . Please god put...
Replies
11
Views
178
My name is ### and I have been suffering financial hardships. My car is broken down and can't afford to fix. Facing eviction, is currently behind on rent and utilities, suffering financially, hard time with employment, no transportation, etc. Need of prayer for financial stability, for...
Replies
10
Views
172
Hello everyone!! I'm experiencing severe financial turmoil. I have so many bills I'm paying a month with a fixed income. Also,all of my bills are getting higher and higher. At times my mother, sisters,and my nephew have to help me financially and its sometimes make me feel embarrassed in my...
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom