Financial Breakthrough

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazvitaminal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mazvitaminal

Guest
I was once a tither but now for the past four months I have failed to tithe due to financial constraints, please help me pray that I will start afresh that God will help me that I will get a raise, that my husband will help me financially.
 
Hey My Friend,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, and are prayed. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God is faithful and he knows the desires of your heart he will come through for you
 
Dear ###,

Rest assured that God hears your prayers and knows what is in your heart. I send and pray this prayer:

I have heard of blessings in disguise--events that initially seemed unjust but eventually gave life to positive outcomes. I have experienced adversity that ultimately led to transformation. At such times I remember that my life is part of God-life, and God-life invites me to an ever-greater awareness and realization of good.

I do not need to understand it completely, nor explain it. Instead, I accept with faith that every part of my life, from the smallest coincidence to the largest joy or challenge, is part of a greater unfolding.

I say "yes" to the loving activity of Spirit at work in my life today as it is in the lives of all. It is a blessing to know that no matter the outer appearances, a higher order is at work.

All things work together for good for those who love God.--Romans 8:28
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for sister ### forgive her sins and grant her a breakthrough financially...fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
311
Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
184
Please pray for me and my children. We are going through a financial hardship. I am a single parent raising 2 teenage boys and taking care of my mom. I work a full time job but do not make enough to pay bills, buy groceries. Every pay period I have to figure out what’s pressing when all bills...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom