Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to lift up ### in prayer. We thank You for Your faithfulness and goodness, and we ask that You would provide for ###'s needs in this time of difficulty. We ask that You would give him wisdom and guidance to know how to move forward with his projects and to pay his workers and school fees for his children. We pray that You would send someone to rescue him before the day breaks and that You would meet all of his needs according to Your riches in glory. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Amen and Amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
134
Pray for all my business and my projects. Pray for me and my family pray for my friends and my enemies. Pray for my parents and my inlaws pray for my neighbors and my leaders in the name of Jesus. ### I really need more prayers because Satan is trying to hit me in all sides of my life. I have...
Replies
9
Views
161
Pray for all my business and my projects. Pray for me and my family pray for my friends and my enemies. Pray for my parents and my inlaws pray for my neighbors and my leaders in the name of Jesus. ### I really need more prayers because Satan is trying to hit me in all sides of my life. I have...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom