Financial Breakthrough

Please pray for me, my business has been slow these last 2 years due to pandemic and has not fully recovered. I have tried to run this business and make sales, but the sales revenue hasn't reached the number I need to cover the expense and now I am struggling to pay the bills that due.
Praying for your financial breakthrough.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I ask in Jesus name for this next step in the truck repair to be fully paid for today. Father God, we are taking the truck in this morning to have the last part of the engine repair done today, and I come before Your Throne of Grace, Mercy and Provision asking for a way to be made to...
Replies
10
Views
176
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
317
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom