Financial breakthrough

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to encourage you during this time of uncertainty and provide for your needs as you trust in Him. Grace and peace to you, friend!
Amen thank you
 
Lord we give you thanks for you are the Great I am, nothing exists without your approval and permission, we pray that you visit our ### with provisions for his personal needs and business. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Financial breakthrough, I would like to get money to go back home to start My own business
Replies
10
Views
343
God has been so good. We got the temporary housing solution we asked for. However, we are currently facing financial difficulties due to the expenditures. The loans and debts are never ending. Dear sisters and brothers, please pray for a financial breakthrough for us. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
141
Please pray urgently for our church. We are facing a serious financial crisis and desperately need funds to pay the church rent. Our landlord has been threatening to evict us, and we are under significant pressure. It is not only the church that is facing this challenge; many of our members and...
Replies
12
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom