Yugallind

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Lord for this wonderful morning God forgive me for doing sin without knowing or knowing it
Father I pray that let your will be done upon my life.
Father you have not created me to suffer the Bible says silver and gold belong to you, because I'm your child Father I pray that you can prosper my financial Father I pray in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you Lord for this wonderful morning God forgive me for doing sin without knowing or knowing it
Father I pray that let your will be done upon my life.
Father you have not created me to suffer the Bible says silver and gold belong to you, because I'm your child Father I pray that you can prosper my financial Father I pray in Jesus name Amen
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord encourage you and provide for your needs as you trust in Him. God's best to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I ask in Jesus name for this next step in the truck repair to be fully paid for today. Father God, we are taking the truck in this morning to have the last part of the engine repair done today, and I come before Your Throne of Grace, Mercy and Provision asking for a way to be made to...
Replies
10
Views
220
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
140
Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,298
Messages
16,809,615
Members
650,713
Latest member
Smdoriermoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom