FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Lord,
Offload the burden of financial insufficiency in my life.
I need to pay off my tuition but no money and my admission will be cancelled next Friday following my failure to complete payment in time.
May God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory.please I request u continue to pray for God in Faith.you shall see his Glory. He never leave u,nor fail u.God bless u.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Still in need of prayers. I need a financial miracle to pay my bills. My car payment is due tomorrow. But I scheduled the payment for four days later. I really need my car to travel to and from work and church. Thank you prayer partners and I thank God in advance.
Replies
Views
Please pray for a financial breakthrough in my life and for my job to pay me a fixed salary instead of commision
Replies
Views
I would like you to pray with me for financial breakthrough I have been praying but no answer yet. My kids are about to be evicted to the flat coz I cannot pay rent Regards Nozuko
Replies
Views
My Heavenly Father, I love you and trust in all you have promised. Please forgive me through the name of Jesus for all my sins and I confess I can do nothing without you and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I come to you right now with a heavy burden which can only be overcome with your help...
Replies
Views
I recently had someone approach me to purchase my art as NFT. I couldn't pay my part of the gas fee within the allotted time, because of financial problems. I warned him many times and asked to cancel it, before he proceeded with the deal. But, he didn't listen. Unfortunately, I didn't even have...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom