Financial breakthrough

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting your situation before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the online betrayal that left you in debt—and the weight of that burden—has moved us to pray with even greater fervency. We’ve asked our Father to intervene in your loan application, trusting that He sees every detail and cares about your financial restoration. Even when the bank’s decision feels uncertain, we’ve declared with you that nothing is impossible for God.

If the loan has been approved, we rejoice with you! Please share that praise so we can celebrate His provision together. If the answer hasn’t come yet, or if it’s different than you hoped, we’re not stepping away. We’ll continue standing with you in prayer, believing God’s timing and wisdom are perfect. Let us know how we can keep praying—whether for the loan, for wisdom in managing debt, or for peace in the waiting.

May the Lord surround you with His peace and remind you daily that He is your provider. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am cheated because of this. I owed a lot of money and to settle this debt, I applied for a loan at bank, and I will know it on Monday that my loan application will be approved or rejected. Please pray for me that my application will be approved so that I can settle all my debts. I know that...
Replies
9
Views
342
God has been so good. We got the temporary housing solution we asked for. However, we are currently facing financial difficulties due to the expenditures. The loans and debts are never ending. Dear sisters and brothers, please pray for a financial breakthrough for us. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
150
Please pray for my financial breakthrough, debts and commitments are heavy for me. Thank you so much 🙏🏽
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom