FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Still in need of prayers. I need a financial miracle to pay my bills. My car payment is due tomorrow. But I scheduled the payment for four days later. I really need my car to travel to and from work and church. Thank you prayer partners and I thank God in advance.
Replies
Views
Please pray for a financial breakthrough in my life and for my job to pay me a fixed salary instead of commision
Replies
Views
I would like you to pray with me for financial breakthrough I have been praying but no answer yet. My kids are about to be evicted to the flat coz I cannot pay rent Regards Nozuko
Replies
Views
My Heavenly Father, I love you and trust in all you have promised. Please forgive me through the name of Jesus for all my sins and I confess I can do nothing without you and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. I come to you right now with a heavy burden which can only be overcome with your help...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Joseph, who is in serious financial crisis, pray that all his debtors pay him especially his brother, who refuses to pay him off they money they did a project together, but refuses to give him his share, and it was borrowed money. Also pray that his friend pay him back...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom