financial breakthrough

Word of God says Do not fear for I am thy God

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know what she is going through plz have Mercy on her n BLESS her with a FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH let SHOWERES of BLESSINGS be POURED on her let POVERTY GO OUT of her life n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
66
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
124
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,459
Messages
16,788,282
Members
649,029
Latest member
Hoagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom