Financial Breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikostos

Guest
We need a financial breakthrough to get things under control where we can handle it - it is really taking a toll on our family.
 
Lord I pray that you bring blessings on this family, that you rain down provision and abundance providing what they need, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Yes Father, I agree with my sister ###, send your blessings to this family Father, O God, they need You Father and we stand on Your Word, that You are an ever present help in time of trouble. Help each family member find comfort and peace in You Lord. May their faith in You be strengthened, and their love for You be strong and we know You will never leave us or forsake us...let them receive that revelation of Your love Lord, that You love them so much, You even at this moment are working on their behalf. I ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
12
Views
102
In need of a major financial breakthrough praying in name of Jesus that all bills that are behind be brought current
Replies
12
Views
172
I am in need of a financial breakthrough. I'm on the verge of repossession. My check goes to childcare and food. There's never enough to cover my car.
Replies
14
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom