please family pray for me for serious financial breakthrough. Am down
since ### month ago I have soo many responsibilities to carry
I even need to travel out of the country for greener pastures
please pray let GOD restore my job and give me money through
any means. Am even unable to feed well
I have family problems from my maternal side please I need God's
intervention
God bless you all
I am praying for your financial breakthrough, peace and prosperity among you and your family. Stay strong and trust God to renew you. I know it's hard, but we have to dig deep and know that God is right on time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Father, I pray that You would grant me peace in my mind, in my home, in my relationships, and in every area of my life. Lord, please touch my health and bring clarity, provision, and stability regarding my job situation. I trust You, and I believe for good outcomes. In Jesus’...
Replies
11
Views
222
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
119
FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH FOR FAMILY AND MINISTRIES
Replies
7
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,979
Members
648,346
Latest member
Tymaraysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom