Financial Break Through

  • Thread starter Thread starter JULIUS
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JULIUS

Guest
I am a born again Christian, I got married recently on ###. Soon after my marriage God has offered me a place to study Bachelors of Divinity in ###. My wife is not jobbed and as a result my family is facing financial problems because I had to stop my work. Now we have decided to start a family business (retail). It is my request that you pray with my family for financial breakthrough.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
praying for your needs to be met..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have failed to clean up my messes from refusing to sin through intimacy with the previous prayer request because of that i believe even things that are happening to me might be connected maybe am being punished or maybe being redirected to something new...! either way i have being fighting...
Replies
12
Views
181
Dear God how are u today, me your daughter am not fine .dear God connect me to destiny helper to buy me a business pickup truck so that it can bring me a daily income to sustain my life. Am ### years I have 8 children. Am in ###. Contact ### on what's up
Replies
10
Views
163
I’m in a foreign country, I can’t find a job, my visa expired and I can not even afford food or rent, I need God’s intervention, Help me with prayers people of God.
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom