FINANCIAL BREAK THROUGH

In Jesus I trust all my tears will turn to joy in Jesus's name..Every set back that was meant over my life every evil alter mentioning my name and my family shall be scattered today by fire by force in Jesus's name...every yoke hindering my success, my financial, my marriage shall be broken today in Jesus mighty name...Amen and Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have failed to clean up my messes from refusing to sin through intimacy with the previous prayer request because of that i believe even things that are happening to me might be connected maybe am being punished or maybe being redirected to something new...! either way i have being fighting...
Replies
12
Views
180
Dear God how are u today, me your daughter am not fine .dear God connect me to destiny helper to buy me a business pickup truck so that it can bring me a daily income to sustain my life. Am ### years I have 8 children. Am in ###. Contact ### on what's up
Replies
10
Views
161
I’m in a foreign country, I can’t find a job, my visa expired and I can not even afford food or rent, I need God’s intervention, Help me with prayers people of God.
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom