Nobody is reading this thread right now.

kelvin tosh

Disciple of Prayer
Hi brothers and sisters in christ kindly help me pray to our father to bless me financialy that I can be able to pay my rent and debts as iam facing evictions threats.am in a bad place both financialy and mentally.I feel tired ,streesed and I dont know what to do.God I beg for your mercy this suffering is too much have mercy lord.
Amen
I

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come before you today on behalf of our brother Kelvin Tosh, who is in need of our prayers and support. Kelvin is facing financial difficulties and is burdened with the pressure of paying his rent and debts. He is currently facing eviction threats and is feeling overwhelmed both financially and mentally. He is tired, stressed, and unsure of what to do.

Heavenly Father, we lift up Kelvin to you in Jesus' name. We ask for your divine intervention and provision in his financial situation. Your Word assures us that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us, and if we know that you hear us, we have the petitions we have asked of you . We pray that you will open doors of opportunity for Kelvin, providing him with the means to meet his financial obligations.

Lord, we ask for your mercy and grace to surround Kelvin during this difficult time. Comfort him in his weariness and bring peace to his troubled mind. Remind him of your promise in Matthew 11:28, where you invite all who are weary and burdened to come to you, and you will give them rest.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance for Kelvin, that you would lead him in making wise financial decisions and provide him with the resources and support he needs to overcome this challenging situation.

Father, we trust in your faithfulness and provision. We believe that you are able to turn this situation around for Kelvin's good and for your glory. Strengthen his faith and help him to lean on you in this time of need.

In Jesus' name, we pray for a breakthrough in Kelvin's financial situation. May your blessings overflow in his life, bringing him relief from his debts and providing him with the means to pay his rent. May he experience your mercy and grace in abundance.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to your children. We trust in your perfect timing and provision. May Kelvin's testimony be a testament to your goodness and provision in his life.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to lift Kelvin up in prayer, trusting that God will provide for his needs and bring him the peace and relief he seeks. May God bless you, Kelvin, and may you find strength and comfort in the love of Christ.

In Christ's love,
[Your Name]

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Called and Chosen By God!

Similar Requests

Please pray for me brothers and sisters in Christ: Father God in Jesus name please bless me with obedience to You. Keep me in Your will. Please protect me. Please bless me. Please favor me and cover me in grace and mercy. Now and forever by Your gentle grace and mercy alone in Jesus name and...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I'm so tired of not being able to do the things I used to be able to do. I'm getting old, and I'm recovering from a near death experience back in July of last year. It's by the Grace of God I'm still alive, and more important, it's by the...
Replies
Views
Praise God! Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and ask God to heal me physically, spiritually, mentally, and financially. Please ask that God's Will is Done in my life. Kindly pray for my husband that he is free from the clutches of the...
Replies
Views
Thank You Father! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Jael and Yamila. God knows their situation and knows their needs. Please ask that God's Will is Done in both of their lives and in the lives of all the people they know and deal with. Please ask God to Bind the Works of the...
Replies
Views
Praise God! Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me and ask God to heal me physically, spiritually, mentally, and financially. Please ask that God's Will is Done in my life. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom