I am praying for financial stability as if is getting harder everyday, my family and I have to be looking for somewhere to live but we have no money to pay rent, so I am praying for jobs and stability, a house to call our home as we have been moving around from I was at a young age.
Father, in Jesus mighty name, please grant your servant the desires of the heart. I pray that You bless your servant through Philippians 4: 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Amen and amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
9
Views
20
I am asking for some prayers for my family for a financial blessing, an unexpected opportunity, or some form of provision that would help us with our debt, find relief and move forward with greater peace and stability. Thank You
Replies
11
Views
167
I pray for financial breakthrough so that we can build our home and stop renting because the landlord wants to take our land in exchange for where we are renting, what hurts is that we have been paying him his rent but he wants to take what is not his forcefully please pray for us in the name of...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom