Financial Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lara

Guest
I feel really bad for requesting such as this on this kind of website, but I am at my tether now and really desperate for some help.
 
Lord straighten ###'s ways... she wants to stand spiritually in your faith, Lord show ### the right way... let all his unholy acquaintances become holy and let him be sanctified in your blood and let HOLY SPIRIT WASH Away all his sins, Let him not turn to the OLD habits, let NO addition rule his flesh.... Give him wisdom to choose his ways, Let him feel that You are his personal saviour, let ### be guided in every step he takes... Lord let not ### justify all his deeds to be Right according to his will... Set a PLAN for his resurrection... Change all his thoughts for you be glorified... We pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Dear ###,

God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I offer and pray this prayer with you:

I therefore declare that ### is blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding her with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that ### can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore ask you to grant favor upon her in her current situation and every day. I anticipate the favor of God surrounding her and I ask and thank You Heavenly Father to give her favor with men and women even with the ungodly. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for ### that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we walk under an open heaven. May ### experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of her life this day and forever. May we all choose to walk in faith and in victory. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Speak The Word Of God Over Your Life...Let This Be Your Confession….

This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, dreamed are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Heal me Lord Jesus in every area of my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
149
Thank you God for everything. Thank you also for those who prayed for us. I am here again asking to pray for us again. Hoping that the employer of my spouse will give their salaries so that he can send us our allowance, payment for bills and other expenses. I really don't know what to do now...
Replies
9
Views
153
Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom