Financial Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aurora21
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aurora21

Guest
The student loan for my grandchild was not approved. My son is now hoping that somebody can resolve this problem so that his daughter will be able to go to college. Thank you very much.
 
Lord, please pray for this young adult to get into college.
 
Lord please hear ### prayers. According to Your word it says that ''I am the head and not the tail'' ''I will lend and I will not borrow'' Every thing I touch will prosper and succeed according to your perfect will because of your favor my Father. Give God the situation, and He will be faithful to His promise to bring good out of difficulty. …we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them (Romans 8:28 NLT).

Blessings to you and your family.
 
Dear Lord, thank you for everything is happening in our life. Please help this person on his effort to finance his ###'s study with success. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Jesus will solve this problem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
191
Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
147
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom