Financial assistance

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt need for financial assistance. It was our honor to stand with you before the throne of grace, lifting up your plea for provision, for the red tape to be cut, and for the right help to reach you without further delay. We prayed that every bill would be met, that the home project would move forward swiftly under capable hands, and that you would feel the Father’s nearness even in the waiting.

If God has opened a door—if help arrived, if a check came, if the job was completed, or if peace replaced the pressure—please share that praise with us so we can rejoice together. And if the answer still feels distant, do not hesitate to post again; we will gladly continue to intercede until every need is met.

May the Lord bless you with fresh hope and tangible breakthroughs as you keep seeking Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
177
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
139
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom