Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dvine143

Guest
Please pray that our finances be restored, my ### is in prison and I have three children. I need to move in one week but need our needs met. I need to make sure we have enough to move and be comfortable. Thank you so much.
 
Let’s Pray: God thank You for working out all things for my good. Thank You for the finances that my children and I need to make this move and be comfortable. Thank You Jesus.

And Jesus please don’t let me allow anything to distract me from remembering and resting in Your promises to me. Teach me how and help me to always keep my focus on You, Your Word, and the promises You made to me. Help me think clear righteous thoughts; thoughts of victory and not defeat. Don’t let anxiety and fear interfere or try to rule my life. Fill my heart and mind with faith, peace, encouragement, courage, and determination to not give up. Don’t ever allow me to allow defeat to be an option in my life. God I know in my heart, that all things will work out for my Good because I love You.

God Has Heard Our Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
183
Dear Lord, I come to you on behalf of of my girl ###, she’s been going through it a lot lately with her parents and finances. I tried my best to help but it’s not enough and her parents just served her papers for no reason whatsoever, I just pray for a miracle for her and her 2 kids that a true...
Replies
10
Views
147
Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom