Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hosannah8

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO DELIVER ME FROM ENEMIES THAT HAVE WARRED AGAINST MY BLESSINGS; ALSO FOR A FINANCIAL MIRACLE TO COME FORTH BY FRIDAY FOR MY DEADLINE HOUSE PAYMENT AND SOME OTHER BILLS THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF. I'VE GIVEN GREATLY INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND NEED HIM TO MOVE ON MY BEHALF NOW. PRAY ALSO FOR ### FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH AND HEALING OF GRIEF OF THE LOSS OF 4 FAMILY MEMBERS.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon her. Please bless her with sufficient financial needs, good health, and Your love. I pray also for ### that You have Your mercy and favor upon her. Please bless her financial needs and a consolation after the loss of family's members. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Hey Satan, devourer and thief of the blessings you are not under arrest in the name of Jesus Christ. You no right to resist nor to protest. You must obey. Right now, Leave ###'s finances alone!

Depart and return no more!

Father replenish your daughter, provide her with the means to take care of responsibility in Jesus Christ's name. I pray amen!
 
Oh Lord you hear this plea for another financial miracle and deliverance. You know the needs of ###.

In your name I pray that your will be done.

Amen
 
Dear ###,

Trusting God, when our path in life grows muddy, is not an easy task. The mud of weariness, busyness and hurt can cause us to trip and even fall. Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past. He hears your prayers and He knows the good plan He’s prepared for each one of us. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

MY LORD GOD, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. I cannot know for certain where it will end. Nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think that I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe that the desire to please you does in fact please you. And I hope I have that desire in all that I am doing. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this you will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust you always though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils alone. In Jesus’ Name. AMEN.
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
9
Views
103
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom