Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please provide your support to this ### who is seeking your help, bless them with their requirements ..in your powerful name I pray amen
 
God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. As you await God's response I offer and say this prayer for you:

Dear God,

I surrender my financial affairs and concerns about money to your Divine care and love. I ask that you remove my worries, anxieties, and fears about money, and replace them with faith. I know and trust that my debts will be paid and money will flow into my life. I have only to look to nature to see proof of the abundance you provide. I release all negative thoughts about money, and know that prosperity is my true state. I commit to being grateful for all that I now have in my life. I learn to manage my finances wisely, seeking help where needed. And finally, I ask you to help me understand my purpose in life and to act on that purpose with courage and strength. I know that prosperity will come, in part, by doing work I love. Please help me use my skills and knowledge to be of service in the world. Thank you, God. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
143
Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
156
Please pray that God would protect my finances today and this week and keep me safe from demons in Hesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom