Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sansmom

Guest
Praise Jesus for answering prayer for financial needs being met last month. Please pray that I will continue to be blessed with enough work and that I will find a way to make ends meet and not have to keep struggling. I need another small financial blessing soon and hopefully will be back on track.
 
I pray for a financial blessing and all debts to be paid. Amen
 
Jesus salvation for financial need
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
167
Asking for the urgent finances to pay my hotel bill that is due on today so I won't be evicted from having a roof over my head. Asking prayers for uncommon favor with the right people, and also for God to deal with the hearts of the hotel staff and management in the process in granting me mercy...
Replies
10
Views
318
Good morning ###. My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation, and I feel trapped in a cycle of borrowing from loan sharks. I received my salary yesterday, but unfortunately, there is already nothing left because I owe them money. I...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom