Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria.teixeira

Guest
Thank you for your prayers, I ask God to help me with my finances and puts my situation that I am in the Black and not in the Red. I have a ballet school and as God to send a hundred students to enrol and take classes in my school. I dedicate it to God and ask God for supreme favour, I also owe a lot of money for school fees and ask that God gives me the wisdom to be able to get the money to pay it off. Thank your for your prayers and god bless you all.

Regards ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
410
Father, I come to You today with faith so small. I want to believe You are able to do more than I ever imagine. I want to walk by faith and not by sight. God, please bring a miracle into my life. I know that You can do the impossible in my life and I am trusting in Your promises right now."...
Replies
11
Views
84
Lord please bless my finances praying things get better for me. Praying I’ll be able to pay all my credit cards debt off
Replies
10
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom