Finances

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your finances and for the burden of your credit card debt.

We have been praying that the Lord would bless your finances, that things would get better for you, and that He would make a way for you to pay off all that you owe. We continue to ask Him to provide for your needs, to grant you wisdom and stewardship, and to open doors of provision and peace as you trust in Him. We remember the promise in Phil 4:19 that God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus, and in Matt 6:33 that as we seek first His kingdom all these things will be given to us as well. We pray in Jesus Name that He would bring relief, favor and breakthrough in this area.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided for you and helped you with your debts, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still waiting for improvement in your finances, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
156
Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
110
Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things and until I can begin gaining an income, are at risk of losing so much if I don't do so soon (including the risk of losing our car insurance and one of my important bank accounts that I had to overdraft to get things we needed but...
Replies
9
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,157
Members
650,622
Latest member
Scrooshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom