Finances

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf regarding your finances and for the miracle you were believing for in the next 72 hours. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have continued to lift your financial needs before the Father.

We have been praying that God will provide for you, open doors of provision and pour out His peace as you trust Him. We take comfort in the promise of Phil 4:19 that God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you and give glory to God. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that the Lord will grant you wisdom, sustain you and reveal His faithful provision in your life in a mighty way.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
109
Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
154
Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom