Finances

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift up your financial needs before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door for employment and bring the breakthrough you’ve been trusting Him for. We are so glad you reached out and allowed us to agree with you in faith for this request.

If God has already answered this prayer—whether through a job offer, unexpected provision, or another blessing—we would love to hear your praise report! Please share how He has moved so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet, we encourage you to post this request again as a new prayer need. We remain committed to standing with you, believing that God is working even when we don’t yet see the outcome.

May the Lord continue to strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in this season. We pray that His provision will be abundant and His timing perfect, all for His glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for financial breakthrough and breakthrough in business ,
Replies
11
Views
230
Please pray for me ### Heavenly father, my creator I feel like someone is sending dark energy or wishing bad energy on me entirely (finances, household, relationship). I am praying for God's protection against all spiritual attacks. I have lost my job, my housing asst manager is making it hard...
Replies
11
Views
179
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN in Jesus name We need a big breakthrough !!!🙏✝️
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom