Finances

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of lifting your friend’s needs before the Lord. It has been our joy to stand in agreement with you in prayer as they sought the help they need through government benefits. We prayed that every door would open in perfect timing, that any confusion would be cleared, and that God’s provision would be made abundantly clear.

If your friend’s situation has been resolved and they received the assistance they needed, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If things did not go as hoped or there are still uncertainties, please share an update so we can continue to intercede on their behalf. We believe God is working even when we don’t yet see the outcome, and we are committed to standing with you in faith.

May the Lord continue to guide your friend’s steps, provide for every need, and remind them of His unfailing love. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I praise you! Help me plan my work route and exceed goals! Lead me in planning, conversations, questions, connecting to benefits to the patient and patient types. Give me wisdom & discernment to help more people! Let me serve you- your yoke is light! Thank you for putting me where ### is in...
Replies
11
Views
177
I'm currently dealing with a few issues that I need a lot of prayer for. I'm unemployed and struggling with the government money I am receiving. I am also dealing with a few other financial issues. And my cat is going through a dental issue that we need prayer for as well.
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray that a friend who is looking for a home will find one soon. Pray that the issues they are having with getting their government benefits will be worked out. Please pray for another friend who is an attorney and who has a complex case that ### is dealing with at work. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom