finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ptrica

Guest
i'm so down and out i just don't know what to do the one and only love of my life walked out on me with out telling me why i'm ### months behind on my rent and am about to get put out my i renting just about everything in my house and the picked up my living set about two days before christmas because i was behind on my payment i'm also behind on my bedroom set and so that will be picked up my light, and water bills are also behind i have no one to turn to and yes i do work but my check is also been garnish i'm so afraid i don't which way to go it seem as if the devil is really workin on me i have prayed and prayed but that doesn't seem to help either please pray for ### i can't afford to lose nothing i just want to give up on life and everything else people have turned their backs on ###.my finances are real bad i'm deep into the hole
 
Lord you see ### situation. Lord I ask that you minister to her. you see all of her needs. I ask that you draw her closer to you in relationship and to seek your face. Matt 6:33 "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things shall be added unto you." Please help her cast every care on you for you indeed care very much for her. please move on her behalf and heal her heart and her life In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I really messed my finances up because I couldn't work a lot last month due to the consequences of getting involved in something I never should have and I now am so behind and have so many bills and things to pay. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
181
Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
103
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom