Prayer for protection and spiritual coverage and for the Lord to give me the victory over my projects and goals, as well as to provide more than enough money in dollars for the purchase of my apartment. ### ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
365
My name is ###. I need facial cleanser, moisturizer, toothpaste, hair nails and skin vitamins. I have ### dollars. I dont have enough to get everything. I don't know what to do. I ask that you provide in Jesus name. For your glory, in honor of your purposes, and according to your will I pray...
Replies
10
Views
434
Please pray that God would provide my family with a few hundred more dollars for our trip to my graduation next week. I believe we need just a little more money to ensure we have all the things we'll need like food. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom