Finances

mjames23

Humble Servant
Prayers for God to restore my bank account to a positive balance after a fraudulent situation that took place.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
178
Pray that God will protect me from any hacker attack on my accounts and let me do everything i have to do to annule any possibility for that in Jesus name. Also overall protection on my finances and wise spending, investing, saving and giving in Jesus name amen!!
Replies
12
Views
227
I feel ashamed for even asking but I need prayer for my finances. I feel like I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul. I’m constantly worried and in fear. It’s overwhelming.
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom