finances

peaceful

Servant
I want to thank the Lord for the many healings in my family. I have so much peace. I need prayer for my finances. From when I was a young child, I grew up very poor. It became a mentality that I believed I must always be poor. I have hurt myself financially many times. However, for years now I am trying to get myself out of debt and tell myself that God doesn't want me to be poor. Anytime I get blessed with money for some reason things come up and the money goes. I don't or can't explain where it goes. I am very generous with people maybe too much. Please pray that the curse that is on my finances be broken once and for all.
 
Remain daily in prayer & with God. Tell him everything & thank him for all he's given you. He will lift you up & bless you beyond belief. Just have faith. You deserve happiness. In Jesus Christ's name I pray, amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God becomes Lord over every area of my finances. Although I work, I have very little to show for it. I cannot seem to trace where my money goes, and I am carrying debts and many financial responsibilities. Lord, teach me to steward my finances wisely, provide for every need, and...
Replies
11
Views
189
Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
159
God, i praise you for provision and opening up the windows of heaven to poor out blessings. Send the IRS check monday to pay my bills! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom