Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorogmur

Guest
Lost my job a few weeks ago. Found a new one that is awesome, but pays MUCH less. I need to find some extra income somewhere.
 
Father you said you would provide all of our needs. I give you praise for the new job that you have provided. Lord I pray that you would provide a way. To close the gap between his income and expenses. Lord the current job isn't enough to pay all the bills father I pray you would give him wisdom, guidance and divine direction. Father I pray you will make a way out of no way. For I know you are a God of miracles. And you will not let us be put to shame. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Father, Promotion comes from you. You are able to make grace abound to us that we may have sufficiency in all things abound for every good work. May you fill their cup to the brim in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for the urgent finances to pay my hotel bill that is due on today so I won't be evicted from having a roof over my head. Asking prayers for uncommon favor with the right people, and also for God to deal with the hearts of the hotel staff and management in the process in granting me mercy...
Replies
10
Views
322
Please pray that God would protect my finances today and this week and keep me safe from demons in Hesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
138
Please pray for our finances to improve and a loan goes through so we can pay all of our bills and my husband ### won't lose his job. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,397
Messages
16,822,285
Members
651,361
Latest member
Bheltindian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom