Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mesur

Guest
i need more students for my financial provision Thanks
 
Lord, I lift up this request to you. You know your child's needs and I pray that you provide it. I know Lord that as your children, we shall never live in want. We claim your promises now, in Jesus' name... AMEN!
 
I declare the blessing of the lord that makes rich upon your life and that God supplies all your needs in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
153
Please pray for our finances. Thanks
Replies
11
Views
58
Praying for a miracle lord please help me with my finances I have faith that you will be right on time when I need you lord
Replies
9
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,397
Messages
16,822,285
Members
651,361
Latest member
Bheltindian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom