Finances Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shelley

Guest
I need to finance property that I own or I will lose it. One finance company told me that I needed to have a large savings amount, which I don't have so they couldn't help me. I have a balloon payment that will be due in the next few days. Please pray for ### in this situation.
 
Lord comfort ### at this time, give her perseverance to face the challenges before her and the strength to overcome them. Lord help her in her financial problems, ease them and then solve them... quickly Lord for time is short. Show ### you are the God who provides for His people, the God who supports those who rely on Him just as ### is doing.

Lord help her... in Jesus Christ's name I ask this prayer.

Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I kindly ask you to continue to join us in prayer. We are still waiting for the results and the finances we need to come forward to us and be released for the future of our daughters as well. We are also still in need of God to come through with a miracle by providing a new job for my...
Replies
8
Views
261
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty. I love u Holy Spirit thank u for my armor guidance everyday in everyway. Yay my books made it yay Approved that's a good thing period permanently. Mayday except I dont have the money the Christians Network to make my commercials or to publish them...
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom