Finances need second income, or financial blessing, ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please provide a financial blessing for me and her mother. Give me wisdom about every financial decision she needs to make, open the right doors for employment and additional income, and give her peace when the numbers feel overwhelming. Please provide what they need without placing a...
Replies
12
Views
190
Please pray for my family. My husband has a big amount of money on stock market options trading and is going through turmoil. He needs guidance to not lose anymore money, as they are at risk of wiping out the whole account. He has been having panic attacks and anxiety. He wants to save what he...
Replies
11
Views
204
Holy spirit please present this to God Almighty. I love u Holy Spirit thank u for my armor guidance everyday in everyway. Yay my books made it yay Approved that's a good thing period permanently. Mayday except I dont have the money the Christians Network to make my commercials or to publish them...
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom