Finances/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hosannah8

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### FOR GOD TO OPEN A DOOR FOR HIM SO HE WILL NOT BE HOMELESS; FOR A SPOT FOR HIM AT THE SHELTER TO BE OPEN UNTIL A DOOR OPENS FOR HIM FOR A MORE PERMANENT PLACE; FOR GOD TO MEET HIS NEEDS AND PROVIDE FOR HIM. ALSO FOR THE DOWNTOWN ELDERLY FOOD MINISTRY FOR GOD TO PROVIDE ABUNDANTLY ABOVE AND BEYOND. FOR ### FOR HER BUSINESS TO PROSPER ABUNDANTLY DAILY. ALSO FOR HER TO LOSE ### POUNDS AND KEEP IT OFF GOD'S WAY. THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE. AND PROTECTION FOR ### IN ALL NEEDED AREAS 24/7.
 
For the Lord to answer all your prayers, in Jesus Name Amen!
 
I pray for your request ###, may our good God the Father grant your prayers in mighty name of Jesus, AMEN!
 
I'll be walking with ### from now on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god. ### says she want me in her life. She says I'm important to her. But when she goes to the strip. She never wants to go with me. She always want to go with ### the other man. She says she's homesick. But she act a different way around this other guy. That's why I decided not to have...
Replies
6
Views
110
Pray for innocent colored Christian men to be protected and delivered from evil jealous thieves, parents, authorities and enemies who are trying to steal their finances even if they are poor due to hate crimes or spite in ###, ### or anywhere in ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
120
Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things and until I can begin gaining an income, are at risk of losing so much if I don't do so soon (including the risk of losing our car insurance and one of my important bank accounts that I had to overdraft to get things we needed but...
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,408
Messages
16,822,416
Members
651,366
Latest member
Othoasorerton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom