Finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuskin

Guest
Need a financial miracle, before I become homeless...
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord I know you will answer this person's prayer right on time. I pray that they continue to have faith in you. Take any feelings of fear or worry out of this person and replace it with feelings of peace, strong faith, and comfort. Lord I know you will never leave us or forsake us. I know you allow us to go through things as a way to strengthen us. You are already working on this prayer and I thank you. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am struggling with financial issues. I need a permanent finance support.
Replies
12
Views
176
Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
122
Please pray for Blessings and Favor and finances Please pray that tenants are there to listen what I am saying. Please pray that I get my point across and listens.
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom