💡Words of Wisdom: Stay prayerful, be clear-headed, be wide awake, and keep your focus on God. Watch and pray! Trust God. Obey God’s Word and Will for your life. Because your adversary, the devil, the enemy of your soul, walks around like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8). Your name is on his list. But greater is He that is in you, that he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
195
Thanking God for His grace and blessings, especially over the last year. Praying for a wonderful family visit for the next two weeks. Praying God keeps a divine hedge of protection around my family and home, all that He has given me and all that I care about. In Jesus' name, Amen. Job 42:12
Replies
9
Views
171
An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom