Finance And Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annette

Guest
Please help me with your prayers, I feel like the Lord is so far away from me and don't know where to turn anymore, please help me. Please pray that my youngest son finds a job, so he can start working, it's a big burden on us and don't know what to do. Please help me with my business, it's gone down so much, and no matter what I do, nothing seems to be working, the Lord has shut me down, please help me, I am losing all hope and even to live anymore, please help me with your prayers. thank you
 
God loves YOU. He will deliver You. God will not give up on you and don’t you give up on God. God is still working on you…hang in there…

Let's PRAY: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and strengthen me to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Bless my knowledge of You and my love for you to grow continually. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. Please let my life glorify You. Open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, and a long life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life.

Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy Word that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, every Christian that I am connected to, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.

Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray God’s perfect will…will be done in Your life in Jesus’ name. Amen!
 
I am praying for you. God help this person. She needs you. Please grant her request for her ### and for her finances. We thank you that you are Holy and we lift your name on High. We thank you that you will do your perfect will for her and her family. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God will protect me from any hacker attack on my accounts and let me do everything i have to do to annule any possibility for that in Jesus name. Also overall protection on my finances and wise spending, investing, saving and giving in Jesus name amen!!
Replies
12
Views
227
I need help loading a big moving Pod, mostly 25 years worth of clothes and boxes. But before i can do that, I have to go through everything to decide what to keep, and how to deal with all the rest: garage sales, donate, etc. Time is short because I have to be out of this house within 14 days...
Replies
9
Views
138
Heavenly father, Im overwhelmed my past financial sin is still following me. Lord I ask for wisdom and direction.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom