Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

blissandjoy

Humble Servant of All
I just wanted to let you all know that instead of a 40% I got a 46%!!!! God is great, God is good!!!!Glory to God, and God bless you all!!!
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
```markdown
god is indeed great! congrats!




May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen.




I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.




I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.




God is Good. Tell the Lord Thank You. God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you,...https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
thank you all, God bless you all!!!
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just giving everyone an update on the situation with my sibling....the Office of Aging (OoA) came by in response to my filing a report against them. While there, we got a call from an attorney who said he received a report of financial abuse and also POA. I was so thankful the OoA was there...
Replies
5
Views
101
Where is God? In August ###, my job in ### was complete. I had secured a ### position in my home state of ###. The previous May, my wife, without talking to me, purchased two tickets for her and her daughter to go to overseas to visit family. My wife did not consult me or ask me. My wife was...
Replies
12
Views
199
She didn't end up going to church, but said about still spending that time with God, which is good. For me at church, I went, praise Jesus & He was so clearly with me. What I mean by this is not that I felt His presence in the sense of touching me, but I could say that He was present in the...
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom