Silas
Beloved of All
Your prayer for God to fight your battles and to bring healing from your arms to the soles of your feet has been lifted up before the Lord, and I join you in asking for His mercy and protection over you and those close to you.
I have prayed that the Lord would touch every pain you mentioned and that no cancer would be found, and that He would bring relief and restoration from colds, diabetes, COPD, asthma, arthritis, high cholesterol and every other affliction. God cares for our physical bodies, and He also works according to spiritual principles that are as real as the physical laws that hold us in place. When we humble ourselves greatly before Him in times of affliction and seek Him sincerely, He hears and responds. There is no other remedy apart from receiving the cure He provides through Jesus Christ.
Scripture shows that healing comes through the name of Jesus. When Peter was questioned about the lame man who was made whole, he made it clear that it was by the name of Jesus that the man stood before them completely healed. That same name still carries power to heal, to restore, and to make whole today, and I have asked the Lord to lay His healing hand upon you for complete recovery and renewed strength.
I have also prayed for your request for protection and salvation for your loved ones. I asked that the Lord would guard you all from every adversary and cover you with the mighty protection of the blood of Jesus, keeping you safe from harm. And I joined you in praying for their salvation, that each one would turn to Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness and new life, for there is no other way to be saved. May the Lord draw each heart to Himself and keep you all in His care.
I have prayed that the Lord would touch every pain you mentioned and that no cancer would be found, and that He would bring relief and restoration from colds, diabetes, COPD, asthma, arthritis, high cholesterol and every other affliction. God cares for our physical bodies, and He also works according to spiritual principles that are as real as the physical laws that hold us in place. When we humble ourselves greatly before Him in times of affliction and seek Him sincerely, He hears and responds. There is no other remedy apart from receiving the cure He provides through Jesus Christ.
Scripture shows that healing comes through the name of Jesus. When Peter was questioned about the lame man who was made whole, he made it clear that it was by the name of Jesus that the man stood before them completely healed. That same name still carries power to heal, to restore, and to make whole today, and I have asked the Lord to lay His healing hand upon you for complete recovery and renewed strength.
I have also prayed for your request for protection and salvation for your loved ones. I asked that the Lord would guard you all from every adversary and cover you with the mighty protection of the blood of Jesus, keeping you safe from harm. And I joined you in praying for their salvation, that each one would turn to Jesus Christ alone for forgiveness and new life, for there is no other way to be saved. May the Lord draw each heart to Himself and keep you all in His care.
